Start you morning off with fresh brewed coffee or hot tea as you read in the paper. Step into the Reagan Dining room to enjoy your full complimentary breakfast. Fresh, Cold Orange Juice is poured, and today you will enjoy Hot Baked Oatmeal topped with fresh whipped cream. Once you scrape your oatmeal clean, your hot delicious entree is served. Today we enjoyed Muffin Egg Frittatta’s with zucchini, red onion, red pepper and cheese served on a bed of breakfast potatoes with fresh homemade scones. Does this sound a little too healthy for you? Just wait until tomorrow when we have fresh fruit with melon, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi followed by and entree of sizzling bacon and Belgium Waffles served with warm maple syrup. Just book your room at our Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast now and enjoy a different entree daily!
Posts Tagged ‘Va’
August 25th, 2013 by debbiekeane
March 26th, 2013 by debbiekeane
What is there to do in Williamsburg this weekend? 3/31 and 3/31?
- You can start with the Muscarelle Museum as it announces the first Mattia Preti Monographic exhibtion in the United States. Conveniently located across the street from the Inn, just walk over after breakfast on Saturday morning.
- You could try the spring fling at the Williamsburg Yankee Candle where you will find weekend events to include on March 30th, the Hedgehog Chainsaw Artisans. Come and see the Hedgehogs Woodworks as they sculpt a variety of Paradise themed stautes out of logs.
- For Lunch on Easter Sunday, March 31, stop by at the Trellis Restaurant, right down the street in Merchant Square where you can enjoy Glazed Easter Ham, whipped sweet potatoes and spring vegetables….and don’t forget dessert, a Strawberry-Almond Tart topped with rhubarb sauce and homemade vanilla ice cream.
- After lunch walk over to the Abby Adrich museum to enjoy some Tramp Art. Explore this art through the study of 6 objects ranging from a doll sized roll top desk to a 7 foot tall cheval glass.
- Enjoy the New Town Art gallery this month with guest artist Lori Jakubow!
Wonderful events are happening all weekend here in Williamsburg so don’t forget to book your room in advance. A Williamsburg White House 757-229-8580
July 18th, 2012 by debbiekeane
Just as you think Williamsburg has added its last restaurant, we now see another option open in Merchant Square. What could be better than a Pub right down the street from the Inn? The Dog Street Pub opened its doors just a few weeks ago and is getting rave reviews. Reasonably priced, great beer and awesome food makes this a “do not miss” place to go. Enjoy the Summer Breeze concerts right in Merchant Square before or after dinner every Wednesday! Don’t forget, we are just a short walk down the street from great restaurants, shops, art gallery and outdoor concerts.
Book your summer vacation now, just click here.