10 Reasons to Stay in a Bed and Breakfast in Williamsburg, Virginia,
can start with remarkably simple answers.
When we travel the first thing we do is decide where we want to visit. When you have decided Williamsburg, Virginia is the place for you, then you must pick a place to lie your head for the night. Should we stay in a hotel, a campground or a Bed and Breakfast? That question all depends on your style of travel, but you really cannot ever rule out a Bed and Breakfast. What could you not want in an Inn?
Just the two of you are traveling and it is a special occasion so Colonial Williamsburg Hotels are a place to start your planning. As you realize you will be touring most of the day to all the historic sites in the Williamsburg Area, you will realize that Jamestown and Yorktown are just a short drive. So, you will want to start your day with a great breakfast. You want clean, safe, and comfortable hotel accomodations. Paring your car for free, Wifi and the convenience of an onsite concierge all come to mind.
So, Here are our 10 reasons to Stay at A Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast/ Inn
- Bed and Breakfasts offer a great start to your day with a full breakfast, usually a delicious one, such as at our Historic Inn! Warm pancakes, crispy bacon with a side of fresh fruit or better yet, a delicious ham and spinach crustless quiche with homemade scones. I am sure you have always heard that the best thing you can do is start your day with a great breakfast, well then you have made your decision already!
- Beautifully decorated rooms that are all different. Another advantage of a Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast is that who wants to stay in a standard hotel room with each room the same when you can choose an individually decorated room at most Inns. All B&B’s are different and thus each has its own vibe. Check out the pictures of the rooms and decide. Do you prefer a queen bed or a King Bed. All our rooms include a flat screen TV and private bathrooms.
- No need to fill your suitcase with toiletries. You can find soaps, shampoos, hairdryers, and everything you may need to keep down your luggage costs. If you do not find the amenity in your room, you are usually blessed with having an innkeeper right on the premises to help you.
- Are you driving to Williamsburg? Do wants to pay for valet parking or garage parking at a Williamsburg Hotel? Staying at our Williamsburg Inn affords you free parking right on the property in the front of the Inn,
- Remember when you would leave your room to tour for the day and return to your hotel room to find it cleaned and the bed made? Does not seem like you can find that anymore in most hotels. Well, we certainly know that at our Williamsburg B&B you will find your room tidied, the bed made and fresh towels if you need them daily.
- What could be better than returning from a long day of touring to sit and enjoy a glass of wine and afternoon snack at the Inn? Most B&B’s offer an afternoon snack, but we are sure to meet your expectations as we pull out the bottles of chilled wine with a fresh baked snack for you to relax before heading back out to dinner.
- If you are visiting for that special occasion all you must do is contact the Innkeeper and I am sure they can add that “something special” in the room for you. We offer packages to meet all of your needs to include attraction tickets to Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown, Yorktown and Christmas Town at Busch Gardens. If wine and chocolate covered strawberries are more your style, we can manage that as well as a fresh bouquet of flowers.
- Safety has been on everyone’s mind lately. On site Innkeepers are a benefit of a Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast. Whether it is the owner of the Inn or a family member, you can feel safe and secure knowing someone is always there to provide the safest environment possible. Our Inn is inspected by the Dept of Health as well as the local fire department to assure us we meet all safety requirements.
- Trying to stay connected with family and work is important when traveling so WI FI is of vital importance in today’s world. Here at the Inn all of our property is covered by our Wi-Fi service. Enjoy and stream a movie in your room or just enjoy texting the kids to make sure they are behaving at home.
- Location, Location, Location. Whether you are here to visit the College of William and Mary or to enjoy History, you can walk to it all. We are a hop across the street from the college and just a short 4 block walk to Merchant Square which is full of shops and restaurants. The Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area continues down the street from Merchant Square for about three quarters of a mile to the Capitol. Your onsite Innkeeper can provide you with dinner reservation, discounted attraction tickets and information about the area.
- So, have you decided that you need to stay in a Bed and Breakfast while visiting Williamsburg? Then, give us a call!