Enjoy a great getaway after the holidays with a stay in this beautiful Inn. Pick your room, whether you desire a King or Queen Bed, enjoy a full breakfast each morning, sit by the wood burning fireplace as you enjoy afternoon wine and baked goods, and walk down the street to dinner at one of Williamsburg’s fine restaurants. Great savings, with rooms starting at just $119 for a Queen, and $139 for a King. For Friday and Saturday nights, please add $20 per night. This special is not valid for use with any other discounts, gift cards, or certificates. Not valid on holiday or special event times. Subject to availability. Available from Jan. 2- February 28, 2014. Must mention code wint2014 to receive these rates….No exceptions. Click here to check availability
Archive for the ‘Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast’ Category
December 5th, 2013 by debbiekeane
August 25th, 2013 by debbiekeane
Start you morning off with fresh brewed coffee or hot tea as you read in the paper. Step into the Reagan Dining room to enjoy your full complimentary breakfast. Fresh, Cold Orange Juice is poured, and today you will enjoy Hot Baked Oatmeal topped with fresh whipped cream. Once you scrape your oatmeal clean, your hot delicious entree is served. Today we enjoyed Muffin Egg Frittatta’s with zucchini, red onion, red pepper and cheese served on a bed of breakfast potatoes with fresh homemade scones. Does this sound a little too healthy for you? Just wait until tomorrow when we have fresh fruit with melon, strawberries, blackberries and kiwi followed by and entree of sizzling bacon and Belgium Waffles served with warm maple syrup. Just book your room at our Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast now and enjoy a different entree daily!
August 6th, 2013 by debbiekeane
Come and enjoy Beer Tastings and unlimited food this weekend, Sunday August 11th, 2013, from noon-5pm on Duke of Gloucester Street in Merchants Square. Enjoy beer from 10 participating breweries along with Live Music from the Hark. Tickets which include the beer tastings and food are $25 in advance / $30 at the door . Raffle to benefit Anderson’s Corner Animal Hospital and supporting canine charities. To purchase tickets, click here!
July 24th, 2013 by debbiekeane
July 12th, 2013 by debbiekeane
Just a few weeks left to enjoy our Summer vacation package. Come, spend 2 nights or more in the room of your choice. Enjoy a full breakfast each morning, afternoon snacks and wine, and your comfortable room with private bathroom. With our summer package you can enjoy tickets to Colonial Williamsburg as well as lunch at a Colonial Tavern. Prices vary by room choice. Not to be combined with any other discounts, packages, or gift cards/certificates. View our availability here!
June 19th, 2013 by debbiekeane
Come and experience hundreds of reenactors march into town on June 28 as General Cornwallis brings his troops to Colonial Williamsburg. The town is taken over and the reenactors set up camp throughout the historic area while Martial Law is declared. A series of events take place over the weekend and locals as well as tourists interact with the British Army for 3 days.
A great event to experience as it is the largest group of reenactors in Williamsburg yearly. Camps are set up with tents and fires to prepare the meals. A Military Hospital is set up for the injured and the British army demonstrates their skills as well as performs artillery demonstrations.
Within walking distance from our Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast, you can first enjoy the modern amenites of fine dining before stepping back in history. Treat yourself to a fun weekend of history, luxury and great food all at the same time. This event only happens once a year so don’t miss it. A Few rooms are available for the weekend. To check our availability or book online just click here!
May 30th, 2013 by debbiekeane
July 9th in Merchant Square, Williamsburg will host the 5th annual Invitational Car show!
April 11th, 2013 by debbiekeane
Williamsburg VA Garden Week!
“America’s Largest Open House” better known as Historic Garden Week in Virginia 2013, will be held the week of April 20 – April 27. Cited as “On of the top ten garden 10 great flower shows and garden events” by USA Today. http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2013/02/28/shows-flower-bloom-garden-events-herald-spring/1954755/
Williamsburg’s Garden Tour will be highlighted on Tuesday April 23 from 10am -5:30pm. Beautiful homes and historic houses will be featured on this day. Enjoy gorgeous interior décor, architecture and art as well as their meticulous gardens.
Ticket cost is $30 in advance.
This year’s tour will feature homes in Colonial Williamsburg and West Landing in Kingsmill.
- 207 East Nicholson Street – Tayloe House – in the historic area contributed by Ms. Kay Wilkinson
- Orlando Jones House, Kitchen and Gardens – Contributed by Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
- 104 West Landing – Mr. and Mrs. Richard Alexander – Custom designed Craftsman style contemporary home
- 135 West Landing – Dr. and Mrs. Daniel Carr’s Home and Gardens – Beautifully situated on the James River this Georgian-style home offers many options for outdoor entertaining
- 168 West Landing – Home and Gardens – French traditional décor in a reverse architecture floor plan, formal rose gardens and serpentine perennial garden
- Escorted Walking Garden Tour Colonial Williamsburg
- Matthew Whaley Garden Tour
- Kingsmill Historic Plantation Site
March 26th, 2013 by debbiekeane
What is there to do in Williamsburg this weekend? 3/31 and 3/31?
- You can start with the Muscarelle Museum as it announces the first Mattia Preti Monographic exhibtion in the United States. Conveniently located across the street from the Inn, just walk over after breakfast on Saturday morning.
- You could try the spring fling at the Williamsburg Yankee Candle where you will find weekend events to include on March 30th, the Hedgehog Chainsaw Artisans. Come and see the Hedgehogs Woodworks as they sculpt a variety of Paradise themed stautes out of logs.
- For Lunch on Easter Sunday, March 31, stop by at the Trellis Restaurant, right down the street in Merchant Square where you can enjoy Glazed Easter Ham, whipped sweet potatoes and spring vegetables….and don’t forget dessert, a Strawberry-Almond Tart topped with rhubarb sauce and homemade vanilla ice cream.
- After lunch walk over to the Abby Adrich museum to enjoy some Tramp Art. Explore this art through the study of 6 objects ranging from a doll sized roll top desk to a 7 foot tall cheval glass.
- Enjoy the New Town Art gallery this month with guest artist Lori Jakubow!
Wonderful events are happening all weekend here in Williamsburg so don’t forget to book your room in advance. A Williamsburg White House 757-229-8580
March 15th, 2013 by debbiekeane
March 16-18, 2013 in Jamestown Settlement, over 30 units will depict the First Century to Modern Times.
Hundreds of re-enactors will descend on Jamestown Settlement and celebrate this annual event.