What is there to do in Williamsburg this weekend? 3/31 and 3/31?
- You can start with the Muscarelle Museum as it announces the first Mattia Preti Monographic exhibtion in the United States. Conveniently located across the street from the Inn, just walk over after breakfast on Saturday morning.
- You could try the spring fling at the Williamsburg Yankee Candle where you will find weekend events to include on March 30th, the Hedgehog Chainsaw Artisans. Come and see the Hedgehogs Woodworks as they sculpt a variety of Paradise themed stautes out of logs.
- For Lunch on Easter Sunday, March 31, stop by at the Trellis Restaurant, right down the street in Merchant Square where you can enjoy Glazed Easter Ham, whipped sweet potatoes and spring vegetables….and don’t forget dessert, a Strawberry-Almond Tart topped with rhubarb sauce and homemade vanilla ice cream.
- After lunch walk over to the Abby Adrich museum to enjoy some Tramp Art. Explore this art through the study of 6 objects ranging from a doll sized roll top desk to a 7 foot tall cheval glass.
- Enjoy the New Town Art gallery this month with guest artist Lori Jakubow!
Wonderful events are happening all weekend here in Williamsburg so don’t forget to book your room in advance. A Williamsburg White House 757-229-8580